Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Sudguru


A Blog is something very personal. It is a medium through which one says what one has to say. A statement made in a ‘Blog’ is neither a teaching nor an advice that the others may follow. There can be so many paths leading to the top of a mountain.  Each of these paths may be right for the one following his path.

In my case, I have had a rare fortune to see the mystic phenomenon from a ringside seat with a clear mind and total independence of thought. In the process, I collected a host of knowledge (from my viewpoint) on a wide variety of subjects. However, all this was bookish knowledge.  Rev Gurudeva has always said,”
The real knowledge is the one which is derived from your inner experience in your inner psyche and not what you have read from a book or heard from someone”.  The real time experience is a class apart. As such, I surrendered myself to my Revered Gurudeva known to the world as “Pilot Baba”.  I cleaned my mental state totally before I went to him for being accepted as a disciple. It was more than worth it.  While in the process, I have had the great good fortune to see the wonderful and divine personality of Rev Gurudeva.  I, like so many others   have been a witness to so many incidents, which the worldly man would call as ‘Miraculous’.

A TV set is miraculous to the aborigine but once the circuitry is explained to him, the miracle becomes ‘Science’.  A miracle of today is the science of tomorrow.  As such, a so-called miracle is the subtlest science. A ‘Mahayogi’ is the one who has seen,   experienced and has total knowledge of so many subtle dimensions with full awareness and understanding.  As such, a disciple is in more than safe hands in the hands of such a Sudguru.  There is nothing like ‘Himalayan Siddhas Yoga’ on the planet Earth. It   is not a tall statement- it is the  ‘Truth’.
 Sharing some experience at the feet of a realized master is elevating- to say the least. The description of these experiences can act   as a trigger for faster evolution in case of many. It is therefore, a bounden duty of a spiritualist to share the same with others. Hence, the decision of mine to write a ‘Blog’- for whatever it may be worth. I have had the great fortune to be in touch with  a few other Sadhaks  who have had such experiences. Some of them have agreed to share the same with others. If any of the disciples   have gone through such experiences, they are welcome to share the same with others. I will gladly reproduce the same in this blog , if they send the same to the mail id  navnirman11@gmail.com.  More of it as we go along. God Bless all with  good karma and a discriminative mind- for these qualities will attract  Revered Gurudeva’s Blessings.

1 comment: